Are you looking for career progression? Do you have an aspiration to become a Business Consultant one day? This may well be the role for you!
Synergos Consultancy is looking for a Business Administrator to manage projects from start to finish and ensure that they are completed as per contract requirements. The Business Administrator will be responsible for developing and monitoring project schedules, making sure necessary resources are available to facilitate project completion and acting as the liaison between the project team and the client. The successful candidate will act as a point of contact with important clients, so we need someone who is confident, professional and dependable.
The ideal candidate should have meticulous attention to detail, good time management, remain calm under pressure, be personable and proactive. You will be expected to work in line with our company values and work to achieving company objectives.
Synergos Consultancy guides businesses through the process of gaining ISO certification and Health and Safety accreditations and we are looking to add to our growing team.
As a successful, dynamic company, we are seeking a candidate that will embrace the Synergos culture and values and become a key member of the team for years to come, working their way up and we are keen to meet someone who is hungry to progress and make their mark on the business.
What we expect from you:
To provide administration support to the consultants who assist the company’s clients to achieve various means of compliance. Some of these duties include:
- Managing Consultant diaries.
- Liaising with certification bodies.
- Liaising with clients.
- Producing documents as per consultant’s instruction using Microsoft Excel Word and PowerPoint.
- Producing client folders at the start of a project both paper and digital.
- Updating client records using our internal CRM system
- Proofreading consultants work and sending final drafts to clients.
- Collate and manage SSIP and Cyber Essentials + accreditations.
- Answering the phone and distributing messages accordingly.
- Manage the sales pipeline which includes all warm leads, enquiries, work quoted for.
- QMS Responsibilities
- Record identified non-conformances.
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the business.
What you can expect from us:
- A company that is committed to its team and cares about its staff and their continuous professional development.
- Training to the highest standards to help you learn and develop.
- Located in a fabulous office space in Brooke’s Mill, Huddersfield with an onsite Cafe and free parking. Easily commutable from M62 & M1
- Holiday entitlement up to 25 days pro rata + statutory
- 30 hours per week – Hours and days to be discussed.
- Salary of £20,625 pro rata
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
Applications are now being accepted, with interviews to follow in the next few weeks. If you would like to apply for this exciting role, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com The successful candidate will start asap.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01484 666160.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.