ISO 45001:2018, the world’s first occupational health and safety international standard has been published which will…
- help your organisation provide a safe and healthy workplace for your workers and other people, recognising the value created by an actively engaged and empowered workforce
- help to prevent deaths, work-related injury and ill-health
- continually improve OH&S performance and
- is suitable for organisations large or small and
- allows leaders of an organisation to show their commitment to safe and healthy workplaces.
Using our knowledge of ISO 45001, we take a step by step approach, talking you through the entire process of gaining certification, as well as making sure we have a sound understanding of your business. This allows us to identify potential health and safety risks, develop policies and procedures to counteract them and ensure that ISO 45001 best practice is maintained throughout your business.
Easy and Affordable Certification – 100% Guaranteed
Our step by step approach to certification reduces the time and paperwork required to complete the process. Preparing for certification is easy and affordable with Synergos which is why we 100% guarantee our service.
Achieving and Keeping Certification
Synergos Consultancy can help you through the preparation required to complete the Stage 1 audit (pre-assessment) and the final stage 2 audit where certification will be granted by a UKAS accredited certification body.
Get in touch with a member of our friendly team today:
T: 01484 666160