Any Management System requires maintenance to ensure continued compliance. Following the implementation of a new Management System Synergos consultancy will always seek to support clients with the ongoing compliance maintenance requirements. This can often be in the form of a full a maintenance package but can also take the form of assisting clients with various aspects of compliance maintenance; including auditing, management review and supporting through surveillance visits with certification body.
Compliance Service by Synergos
A full maintenance package from Synergos Consultancy takes the pressure of you and your staff to ensure your management system is always kept up to date without the need for employing a full-time member of staff or having to put business objectives on hold. Many businesses spend so much time auditing their systems and processes that they lose sight of what they do best. Work is carried out over a twelve month period and providing that we have access to and are issued with all the information required, we guarantee to maintain a management system that is beneficial to your business and we provide 100% guarantee that you will remain complaint and certification will be retained.
A maintenance package includes all the requirements of maintaining the management systems including: –
- Internal auditing
- Documenting and monitoring internal and external issues relevant to the strategic direction of the company.
- Documenting and monitoring non-conformances and close out any actions required.
- Auditing and implementing processes for recording issues arising from customer complaints, supplier issues, technical problems, etc. Assist with analysing non-conformance trends and develop any further procedures to prevent reoccurrence.
- Develop and maintain quality manual and updating of all necessary external documents, including organisation chart, document register, risk and opportunities, planning for changes, procedures, management agenda, etc.
- Schedule and chair annual management review meeting, review approved suppliers, review resources and equipment, customer feedback, quality policy and objectives, record minutes and implement any necessary actions, including updating re-signing and dating quality policy
- Review current objectives and provide support to identify new SMART quality objectives that are measurable and can be evidenced.
- Liaise with and attend surveillance visits with certification body. Record results of surveillance visits in-line with documented process and carry out any further development works necessary following any improvement action raised by certification body.
- Identify and address areas for continual improvement.
ISO standards require internal audits to be conducted at planned intervals in order to provide information on whether the quality management system conforms to the organisation’s own requirements for its quality management system, the requirements of the Standard, and to ensure the management system is effectively implemented and maintained.
Your business should obtain information through internal audits about the performance and effectiveness of the management system from an impartial view, to ensure that planned arrangements have been completed.
Internal audits are important – there is no denying it. Whilst you can get an independent person in to carry out your company’s internal audit, many businesses are tempted to do them in house – if they have a member of staff with the appropriate experience, of course. However, the main role of an internal audit is to provide your company with independent assurance that your risk management, governance and all internal control processes are operating in an effective manner and instructing Synergos Consultancy to assist with this provision will ensure that all the requirements are met.
Synergos Consultancy will provide a full internal audit report including documenting a PESTLE analysis of your company. A Pestle analysis will help us to identify internal and external issues which may affect your company either positively or negatively. Considering internal and external issues is a requirement of ISO Standards and a PESTLE analysis includes considering factors such as; political, economical, social, technological and legal. We will also consider markets factors, performance of the company and any resources issues.
ISO standards require top management conduct management review meetings to review the performance and effectiveness of a management system to ensure it remains suitable and to identify any areas for improvement.
A management review meeting is a structured meeting that must take place at least annually, instructing Synergos Consultancy to assist with this provision ensures that all the requirements of the standard are covered.
Synergos will chair your management review meeting and record all the necessary minutes. A full report will be provided documenting all required outputs and highlighting actions required for continual improvement.
Surveillance visits can be a stressful and worrying time for any company and Synergos Consultancy are able to assist with these annual visits. Your ISO certificate is valid for three years and during that time you will have annual surveillance audits which are carried out by your chosen certification body, and a recertification audit which will include a full system audit.
During the surveillance audit you must be able to demonstrate continuous improvement and having an expert consultant on hand during this time ensures that all the correct information is presented to the external auditor as required.
Get in touch with a member of our friendly team today:
T: 01484 666160