Synergos have developed a range of graduated support packages depending on the level of requirement based on client’s specific needs.
Our support packages have been carefully tailored from experience of what is best suited to your company. The elements of the packages increase depending on what tier you choose and are described as follows: –
Tier 1 – Health and Safety Support Package
- Act as your ‘Competent Person’ as required by The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (MHSWR).
- Access to ‘Competent Person’ via phone/email during office hours (09:00 – 17:00) with a written response to queries provided within 24 hours.
- Conduct an annual Health and Safety site audit.
- Develop a ‘Compliance Obligations’ register where required.
- Conduct an annual audit of the ‘Compliance Obligations’ register.
Tier 2 – Health and Safety Support Package
- Tier 1 offering plus the following elements.
- Conduct bi-annual Health and Safety site audits.
- Develop/review/update Health and Safety Manual.
- Develop/review/update Health and Safety Policy.
- Review your Health and Safety Manual annually.
- Review your Health and Safety Policy annually.
Tier 3 – Health and Safety Support Package
- Tier 2 offering plus the following elements.
- Conduct quarterly Health and Safety site audits.
- Review/update current library of Risk Assessments.
- Conduct appropriate Risk Assessments.
- Develop a Risk Assessment register.
- Review and implement where necessary a training/competency matrix and review procedures.
- Develop the necessary documented working procedures (SSOW).
- Provide advice on specific compliance obligations e.g. Legionella and Legionnaires’ disease, Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, COSHH, Control of Noise Regulations 2005 etc.
- Provision of appropriate toolbox talks.
- Provide templates required of necessary forms, i.e. DSE Assessment, Accident Log, PPE Log, Equipment Log, Fire Evacuation Drills, Inspection Records, etc.
- Discounted rate for SSIP Accreditation supportservices.
All of the above elements are also available as stand-alone services.
Get in touch with a member of our friendly team today:
T: 01484 666160